Number of Captioneers
Number of Captions
Blue indicates the first prize winner.
Yellow indicates a good prize winner.
Game Guy: Lemmy's latest computer game: The Mario Sims Online.
Terry:Lemmy: I have finally completed the Booster Birthday Bash game.
gnidaplat: I see Lemmy has found the rare, never-released Wacky New Year's Paety version that Square and Nintendo vowed would never be seen by the public.
- Blue Boo
- Lemmy: I will call it "Super Roy Captures a Bunch of Random People and Puts Them on the Balcony of a Rather Large Tower World."
- Lemmy: I have finally completed the Booster Birthday Bash game.
- VGP: *sigh* And people wonder WHY Lemmy doesn't have more submissions…
- I see Lemmy has found the rare, never-released Wacky New Year's Party version that Square and Nintendo vowed would never be seen by the public.
- Lil Miss Game & Watch
- This is what happens when you play as yourself in a hacked game with too many programs running.
- Lemmy: What?! Not responding?!
- Lemmy (in-game): AH! THAT CAKE'S GUNNA EAT ME!
- When Lemmy tries to make a game, he realizes he's better off working on his website.
- This is yet another horrible attempt at making a spin-off of Super Mario RPG.
- When Lemmy downloaded a Super Mario RPG ROM on his computer, he got a stupid retarded spin-off that was probably made by a five-year-old, or Mario, or both.
- Masked Man
- Although the virus in the computer messed up Lemmy's 48-hour project, he doesn't care.
- Lemmy (in-game): Toad, stop saying "YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY", and Kooper, you're a freak.
- Roy: HAHAHA! You people will now be hypnotized by my balloon! Feel my wrath! Wait… if the balloon is hypnotizing people, then… feel my balloon's wrath!
- This is the reunion of the creatures that have stood in Mario's shadows for years; I guess this little Koopaling is watching it on DVD!
- Game Guy
- While most people came to see Lemmy become one year older, Booster was just there for his birthday cake.
- Lemmy's latest computer game: The Mario Sims Online.
- Lemmy: It's the deadly LHK virus!!!
- Lemmy: Queen Mom, this game is scaring me,
- Toddy Koopa
- After 500 straight hours of playing Visual Boy Advance 3, Lemmy uses up all the AOL hours and has to bribe the company for 12 more seconds of AOL.
- Booster: My cake has shrunk! Mwahahaahahah!
- Panzer Koopa
- Lemmy: YEAH, I'm winning!!!
- Unknown to our "heroes", they are watched by a mysterious turtle…
- One of the many comics that Lemmy rejects daily.
- Lemmy: AHH! TOO MANY POP-UPS!
- Computer: Must shut down…
- Lemmy: NO! Not my baby!
- Mario Fan
- After Microsoft started to automatically personalize his desktop, Lemmy knew that it was time to switch to Linux.
- After Roy convinced many of the Mushroom Kingdom's finest citizens that jumping off a building would get them an infinite supply of Cheez Whiz, they flocked to the top of Booster's Tower, preparing for their final descent.